We are busy! Our Word templates, PowerPoint templates and MS Office tools are extremely popular. We are currently looking for a talented Template Developer with strong VBA. Send us your CV if you are interested.
Template Developer / Programmer with strong VBA and some .Net / Visual Studio for MS Office
We feel passionately about making our template designs (and those of our Design Agency partners) work in the most automated way and that they are easy to use.
If you know Word and PowerPoint like the back of your hand and have solid experience with VBA and some experience with .Net / Visual Studio then we’d like to hear from you.
You will be involved in all stages of the template and solutions development process and will be working closely with the account manager and with our team of template designers and developers. You will also be in direct contact with our clients throughout the development phases.
- Feasibility studies, solution architecture, template build, toolbar and wizard programming, template testing, creation of MSI installers, rollout and creation of Solution Design Documentation
- Working with the trainers for the creation of illustrated user manuals and bug testing
- Project management through direct contact with our clients (mainly UK and Pan-European as well as US and Asia)
We expect that you will have the following skills and experience, ideally gained in the financial or advisory sector:
- Advanced understanding of the VBA Word and PowerPoint object model and several years’ experience in automating MS Office template solutions
- A proven track record of working extensively on an advanced level with Word and PowerPoint
- Some experience in creating Office Add-ins with Visual Studio (.Net – preferably in VB)
- Experience in creating professional and user-friendly Word and PowerPoint templates even without programming
- Some experience in working directly with business users in the financial or advisory sector
- Some graphical experience and/or interest in document design will be an advantage
- Communicates effectively, in a way that is consistent and clear, both written and verbally, with an ability to express complex technical subject matter in non-technical language
- Possesses a keen eye for detail
- Has good understanding for users’ work-streams
- Has good project management and organisational skill
- Is commercially aware and able to work independently and as part of a small team
This is a full-time, on-site position. We are working from our studio near London Bridge.
Send us your CV or come and see us when you are in the area.