We are busy! Our Word templates, PowerPoint templates and MS Office tools are extremely popular. We are currently looking for a talented Template Developer with strong VBA. Send us your CV if you are interested.
Template developer / document specialist with VBA
We feel passionately about making our template designs (and those of our Design Agency partners) work in the most automated way and that they are easy to use.
If you are a Word or PowerPoint trainer or Document Specialist and know Word and/or PowerPoint like the back of your hand and have experience with VBA then we’d like to hear from you.
You will be involved in all stages of the template and solutions development process and will be working closely with the account manager and with our team of template designers and developers. You will also be in direct contact with our clients throughout the development phases.
- Feasibility studies, solution architecture, template build, toolbar and wizard programming, template testing, creation of MSI installers, rollout and creation of Solution Design Documentation
- Creation of illustrated user manuals and user training
- Project management through direct contact with our clients (mainly UK and Pan-European as well as US and Asia)
We expect that you will have the following skills and experience, ideally gained in the financial or advisory sector:
- A proven track record of working extensively on an advanced level with Word and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of the VBA Word and PowerPoint object model with several years’ experience in automating MS Office template solutions
- Experience in creating professional and user-friendly Word and PowerPoint templates even without programming
- Some experience in working directly with business users in the financial or advisory sector
- Some graphical experience and/or interest in document design will be an advantage
- Communicates effectively, in a way that is consistent and clear, both written and verbally, with an ability to express complex technical subject matter in non-technical language
- Possesses a keen eye for detail
- Has good understanding for users’ work-streams
- Has good project management and organisational skill
- Is commercially aware and able to work independently and as part of a small team
This is a full-time, on-site position. We are working from our studio near London Bridge.
Send us your CV or come and see us when you are in the area.